Who am i?

Hello my name is Han Tran and I have many interests in life. For the most part i'm a very laid back person. I always try to find humor in everyday life, since having no humor makes life very  boring for me. 


My biggest interest in life is my love for everything gaming and computers. Every since i was young I always had gaming consoles. I remember the days that i used to play a lot on my uncle's PlayStation 2, I've played games like ratchet and clank and many others on the PlayStation. Soon after my cousins started to bring their Xbox 360 to our house when they come over and i was soon introduced to online gaming. I had so much fun play on their Xbox that i soon wanted to get our own console but i wasn't able to get one until the end of middle school and beginning of High school. Today i now have my own gaming Computer that I built myself. Computers have recently started to become another hobby to me every since December and now i know how to built a Computer whenever i move out. Image result for gaming pcs
Another interest i have in life is my love for Cars. I've always loved cars ever since i was a kid. I used to collect these Hot Wheels cars and small scale models of real cars like Corvettes, Mustangs, BMWs, Mercedes, and many others. I have any dreamed about what kind of Car i'll be able to get when ever i finally have the money to do so. I've been looking through cars websites and found out that there are a community that called themselves the Car guys or girls which they buy cars and modified them to be better then when they came out of the factory. Overall I love many things in life but these are my main hobbies. Image result for modified bmw 2 series

Comments